Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 15:53 Written by Administrator Thursday, 07 October 2010 21:29
This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by msp.ws.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We collect information directly from you when you provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address.
- Username and password.
- Phone number or mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Other information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Demographic information.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences.
Information we collect when you visit our website, or view our online advertisements:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
- msp.ws you open and/or forward
- msp.ws offers or links you connect to via emails.
Uses / Information Sharing
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by msp.ws,
and to manage our site and services. In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
We may share your information:
To protect and defend the right and property of msp.ws (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
When required by law, and / or public authorities.
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by msp.ws, and to manage our site and services.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
- Send products and information.
- Develop new products and services.
- To provide you with other services that we have offered to you
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Where permitted by law, provide you with customized, unsolicited offers and information about msp.ws products and services through postal mail.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
- Analyze the use of our products, services, and site.
- Understand how you arrived at our site.
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. You can view, correct, or update the contact information you provide msp.ws.
Simply login to your account to change your pesonal information.
msp.ws is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
msp.ws complies with country data protection laws.
How to Contact Us
write to us at:
MSP Online Store
Attn: Privacy Dept.
500 NE 191 Street
Miami FL 33179